Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A new chapter...cheers to new beginnings...

Hello everyone...

Well i'm finally here.Lately i have been involved in a LOT of new things and as one of my faithful friends suggested, i have finally started my own Blog..and i'm really excited...

To start with...i have been really busy lately making lots of important decisions in my life and finally learning to grow up although in my heart deep down I KNOW that that's not going to happen...because...some people are meant to be kids at heart right????

With the rush of growing up.Moving away from home and stepping up the ladder to a new dimension in my life i am learning a lot..from new languages, taking responsibility,shopping,managing finances and even house keeping....

And my objective is to share with all a slice of my simple-yet-weird-in-a-good-way life and make lots and lots and lots of friends...

Sooooo..till later...take care and stay safe...
God Bless...


No comments:

Post a Comment