Thursday, March 25, 2010

Being Clumsy...:)!!!

hey...
sorry have been away for quite sometime...
was buried with term papers and quizzes...and finally weekend..and so i can once again breath normally..

Clumsy is like totally me...hehehe..for the past week we got up late 3 times and practically ran all the way down the main road for lectures!!!lol...you know why...Because i have gotten up for the alarm...offed it and slept again....soo it was a Huge rush..where we had to dash in to the bathroom...make milk...make breakfast...get ready..find shoes...find socks...find pens and books and run off...like mad women...lol..

Then there was also the time when we started cooking dinner at 11pm...lol...because we simply forgot to eat..:)

And the most happening of all was ...nope..let me correct the most embarrassing of all happened to me..:(
Well here it goes...
It was another beautiful day..lol..
and we were in class..had a shape term paper...and was happy as honey-birds...
It was one of those moisture days..you know....my roomie..SL slips on the stairs and luckily me being next to her..hold on to her hand so that she just slips off one step and stop...
Then right after i step onto the next step...I slip...and fall...NNNOOOOO more like slide on my butt a whole staircase down to the lobby area...

Where are my faithful friends..Laughing hysterically at me from the top of the stair case...
and here i am..seated on the last step unable to get up because my butt hurts sooo bad...they remember...come dashing for my rescue..a little bit too late..as around 50 Georgian student stop everything and stare at me...(Embarrassing..and i couldn't even get up..)and then comes my friend and they are tugging at me...to help me get up..while i try to shoosh them away to see if my butt actually exists..:(..and finally i had to yell at them "Stop touching me"..to make them calm down..lol..which drew another set of stares..lol..let it be noted that i'm still seated..
and after a huge effort i stand up...it hurt BAD ..trust me..

And some other Sri Lankans who witnessed the whole spectacle..asked me giggling if i needed Fastrum..lol...i said thanks and took it..lol...my dearest roomie....who i blame solely for making me fall...(i lost my balance because i tried to save her..lol;)...)innocently offered to prepare steamed cloth to keep on the bruise...

and i still cant sit properly without wincing....
Now i know what i'm Allergic for..it's Stair cases...:)

Watch where you climb...:)
God Bless...

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, You fell on your butt! aauu:O
    i hope your bottom is ok, if it's not i hope it gets better! waaaaa :S (awkward butt situation)

    I think it was very sweet of you to hurt your bottom cause for your friend!


    Any way missed you online, usually you are quick to comment, ne? :P How did the test papers ant the quizzes go? ahh and consider going to sleep early :P

    GOD bless
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank goodness you didn't break something! :O Meshak and I love staircases, we take the stairs (climbing up and down 12 floors) all the time... Much better than getting stuck in that tin can elevator with 15 other people! ;) lol

    Hope you get well soon, put some ointment on the bruise? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me-shak - you have no idea it hurts..lol..hehehe..right after you learn about the whole skeleton system of the body...so you can kinda name the exact bone which hurt..lol...
    totally awkward butt situuu..:)
    No worries...
    A'ced them all..:D happy yappy..
    Got easter holidays!!!yeppi

    Chavie - i know..that would be horrible..:)omg...really..i have to climb 7 floors twice a week..and that's like at 8.30 in the morning..and it feels amazing..lol..
    i did..:(waiting to heal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 days and you apologise for being away for sometime? Seriously?
    And you said “shape” term paper?
    You ARE funny, I tell ya.

    Oh, BTW, I have added you to my blogroll. Love reading your crazily amusing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe...well shape kinda turned out to be more than shape..hehehe..

    OMG..really???thanks alot..means alot..coming from you..:)

    ReplyDelete