Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lost Child...

We all know how people keep writing songs and poems about the lost children...
And we are all amazed by how much creativity a soul can conjure up...

Well I'm officially a lost child..may be girl..
I am lost when it comes to relationships..it seems that I have been left behind..
I am lost when it comes to finding myself..I'm yet to realize my full potential..I think that is a great thing...
I am lost when it comes to my future..I expect so much for me..and have so many dreams..that I'm afraid that I will never get there..
I am lost when it comes to age..I'm 24 and still growing up...
I am lost when it comes to people..I'm surrounded by so many yet..I can honestly say that none of them are my REAL people..
I am lost when it comes to the concept of SOMEONE
and so I am one of the forgotten lost people..

When I read what I just typed above..I realized that it is all not bad...I'm still growing..I'm still dreaming and I m smart enough to know the true colors of people..and most importantly I have not yet lost hope...

I think. Are all lost children in some aspect...waiting for our moment to shine...waiting for our moment of freedom...

Embrace the loneliness...
Some of the greatest people in the world started off like you and me...by being complete loners..

Here's to us..the lonely lost children...may we at least find each other...

God Bless you all
Hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Admin,
    Please join with "Wikasitha Syndi" the blog reader. You may automatically join by entering URL of your Blogger or WordPress blog. All other Feeds enable web sites could be joined.
    http://www.syndi.wikasitha.com/
    Thanks.
    Yours faithfully,

    Admin WIkasitha Syndi

    ReplyDelete