Sunday, July 10, 2011

Almost Home...:)))

Gone are the sleepy lecture halls....
Gone are the lousy teachers with foreign accents...
Gone are the rude neighbours who doesn't know how to have fun..Sri Lankan style..(which means really LOUD..)
Gone are the mean people who comment on us in difficult to follow words in a foreign language...
Gone are the pilles of books that kept me company for many sleepless stressful nights...
Gone are the horrible homework and reference books...

WELCOME...HOME...

yes im done with another sem...i haven't been home in like 1 and a half years...and im heading home in less than 48 hours...

whats in my bag...WINE...AND ...CHOCOLATE...i knoww..sounds Fun right...but now im brokee....:(((

but home means...
MOM
HOME
FRIENDS
SRI LANKAN HOT AND SPICY FOOD
FREEDOM

and much moree...
im just psyched about it all..
and i would love to meet up with all you people out there...who have been keeping me company in my most troubled and complicated hours...
I owe you guys big timee..

Love you all...
I will be posting from home SOON...
God Bless us all..
Huggies...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment